Are you an experienced Mechanical Assembler with experience working with small detailed assemblies?
Do you have experience within a fast paced manufacturing facility, working with the latest medical devices?
If you're answering yes to these questions, then you may have just found the job and the company you've been looking for!
We are a market leader within our industry, seeking a Mechanical Assembler on a permanent basis, to join our team of skilled Assemblers in Maidenhead.
The successful Mechanical Assembler will have the following essential skills and experience:
- Mechanical assembly work to drawing.
- Adhere to all company manufacturing procedures.
- Complete all relevant documentation.
- Carry out all activities as defined above in a timely manner to ensure the company manufacturing targets are achieved.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Induction training, ongoing support and coaching
- Career progression
If you have the drive to progress your career and assist with the growth of our company then we want to hear from you today and if successful we will call you directly within 7 days
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
More Jobs from Orion Electrotech Ltd
- Program Manager (Aerospace)
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager (Aerospace)
- Senior Software Engineer - Automotive - ADAS - East Sussex
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Electro Mechanical Assembler
- Junior Software Engineer - Test Equipment - Aerospace
- Field Service Engineer
- Production Technician
- Surface Mount Machine Operator
- Supplier Quality Engineer
- Buyer - Permanent
- Quality Engineer
- QUALITY ENGINEER
- Logistics Controller
- Quality Systems and Internal Auditor
- Quality Engineer
- Quality Engineer - Warranty
- Mobile Service Engineer
- Assembly Technician