RECEPTIONIST - IMMEDIATE START - Luxury Boutique Hotel - London
RECEPTIONIST for Luxury Boutique Hotel – London
8 hours shift pattern
Full time, Permanent contract.
Salary: £17000 - £19000 (DOE)
We are currently recruiting for a receptionist to mainly cover the late shift (3pm-11pm) with occasional rotation on the morning (7am-3pm) and middle shift.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide a constant customer service at the front desk
- Check-in and check-out of guests
- Answering telephone and email enquiries
- Providing guest of information on the local area
- Deal with customer comments in an efficient and professional manner
- Assist guest with luggage
- Maximising sales
- Previous experience as Receptionist is essential
- OPERA trained
- Fluent in English
- Second language is a bonus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Friendly, enthusiastic approach
- Proactive approach to service
- Good industry awareness and ability to implement new standards
- Able to assist guest carrying luggage to/from rooms
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Night Shift Warehouse Section Manager-National food distributor!
- DCDP & CDP CHEFS FOR LUXURY INTERNATIONAL 5* CRUISE LINERS!!
- General Manager branded restaurant
- BARTENDERS - Want to work in Dubai?!
- SERVERS - Want to work in Dubai?!
- SOMMELIER - Want to work in Dubai?!
- HOSTESSES - Want to work in Dubai?!
- Business Analyst/ Business Support Manager- Restaurant Group- London- up to 40k
- Junior Sous Chef - Japanese/Peruvian - Amsterdam Up to €40,000
- Senior Operations Commercial Accountant- QSR group- London- 48-50k+benefits
- Restaurant Manager - Shoreditch - HIP GROUP - Â£35,000 - Career progression
- Operations Director - Singapore
- Crossfit Trainer - Qatar
- Head Concierge for Prestigious Development in Central London
- General Manager - London Flagship Operation - up to Â£90k
- General Manager - Â£30-35k-Mainly DAYTIME! London Cafe and Restaurant- Live-in Available
- Community Manager - Leading work space provider company - Cardiff
- Purchasing Manager- Coffee House brand- London- Â£35k
- Digital Marketing Manager - Fantastic Restaurant Brand - London - Â£45k - Â£50k
- HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES FOR PREMIUM HOSPITALITY/LEISURE BRAND