Role: Legal PA/ Departmental Management Assistant (DMA)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal professional to join one of the top law firms in the country.
The firm have offices around the North West and this particular vacancy is based in their impressive Liverpool office.
The firm set very high standards of client care and this has allowed them to climb the ladder of first choice law firms in the country.
They are highly regarded for their status of being in the ‘Top 100 Commercial Law Firms' in the UK.
This is a new position for the firm and they are looking for experienced Legal PA's/Secretaries who are looking for a new challenge.
The position is varied in its day to day tasks and requires an individual who has a diverse skill set and exceptional organisational skills.
The overall responsibility of the position is to work behind the scenes on all administration tasks and operational issues.
This will allow for the senior management to focus on providing an excellent service to their clients.
Candidates with previous PA/Practice Manager experience would be at an advantage.
, A minimum of 3 years' experience in a legal environment
, Experience of being in a fast paced, highly demanding role
, Typing speed of 70 wpm minimum
, Strong computer skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
Duties and Responsibilities;
, Support the senior managers with the day to day running of the Litigation department
, Plan and organise meetings with external clients and internal staff and take notes
, Arrange for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reviews
, Arrange and organise file audits
, Produce PowerPoints and spreadsheets for marketing and business development purposes
, Be responsible for secretaries in the department.
Organise workload, ensure productivity
Should you wish to discuss this role before applying, please contact Harry Northrop on 01772 208969 or email email@example.com
The benefits of working through Service Care Legal;
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists legal recruitment consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Nationwide provider of legal staff to Private Sector and Public Sector organisations
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments nationwide.
We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who's an expert in your area.
*For all our latest vacancies and to register for job alerts please visit www.servicecare.org.uk/legal
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- *PERMANENT* Property Manager – Bath, Somerset
- Benefits Assessment Officer – Cornwall
- Adoption Social Worker | Coventry, West Midlands
- IT Technical Support Officer - Preston
- Child Protection Solicitor
- Lead Developer Ruby on Rails - Manchester
- Adults Social Worker | Oswestry, Shropshire
- Children Social worker – Fostering team - Wrexham
- Adult Social Worker | Community Services
- Children’s Social Worker – Wrexham
- Qualified Social Workers – Child Protection Team Cumbria
- Fostering and Adoption Social Worker | Sheffield Council
- Qualified Social Worker –Child Protection Team –Cleethorpes
- Social Workers | Child Protection & Assessment
- Child Protection Social Worker Cumbria
- Housing Officer, Peterborough
- Youth Offending Service Officer
- Business Support Assistants (x2), Huntingdon - Cambridgeshire
- RMN - Nottingham
- RMN - Bradford