A world leading software house with a speciality in Cyber Security is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Security Engineer to join its growing and thriving team in London.
For the ideal Security Engineer the experience will range from fresh graduate up to two years in a network focused role.
A keen passion for technology and eagerness to learn will be two important traits for the perfect Security Engineer.
Academic or professional experience of working with DNS, DCHP and TCP/IP will be important for the right Security Engineer.
There will also be an aspect of customer/client facing in this role so strong communication skills will be key to this role.
- Graduate – 2 years’ experience.
- Relevant Degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Science based subject).
- Knowledge of certain Networking Protocols such as DNS, DCHP, Kerberos.
- Knowledge of Troubleshooting of TCP/IP.
- A passion for technology.
- Strong Communication Skills – due to customer/client facing aspect of role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a young aspiring Security Engineer to join one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, so don’t hesitate, apply today!
Keywords: Cyber Security, Networking, Engineer, London
More Jobs from Oho Group
- User Experience / UX Researcher / UX
- Java/J2EE Graduate/Junior Software Developer
- Web Developer -Perm- Dundee-£30K
- Java/J2EE Software Developer/Programmer - Finance
- Digital Marketing Specialist 12 mths–Remote–to£35K
- Quality Engineer - Medical
- Junior/Graduate Software Developer
- Python Developer
- QA Engineer (Documentation)
- QA Engineer - Technical Writer
- UX Researcher
- Technical Consultant - German Speaking
- Ruby Developer
- Senior Java Developer
- Security Software Engineer (Open Source)
- Graduate/Junior Software Dev–Learn Scala
- Research Business Development Manager - Perm
- Senior Automation Test Analyst
- Graduate Developer - High Salary