Family Support Worker
Family support worker - Wirral
Are you passionate for family support work? Do you feel you can make the difference with young vulnerable people? If so, please read the below to be considered for this role.
This role is for a Family Support worker to work within the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) team within Wirral Council.
This role is a great way to get their foot in the door for a social work career.
The key responsibilities are:
, Covering triage
, Signposting and advising callers who are requesting a service in Children's social care.
, To be able to liaise with social workers
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area, please contact Alex Glover at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964 or message me above!
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £9.60 - £11.96 per hour + Dependent on experience
- Location: Wirral, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-05-10 17:57:41 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fostering and Adoption Social Worker | Sheffield Council
- Qualified Social Worker –Child Protection Team –Cleethorpes
- Social Workers | Child Protection & Assessment
- Child Protection Social Worker Cumbria
- Housing Officer, Peterborough
- Youth Offending Service Officer
- Business Support Assistants (x2), Huntingdon - Cambridgeshire
- RMN - Nottingham
- RMN - Bradford
- RMN - Lancashire
- Part time Adults Social Work Assistant - Accrington
- Family Support Worker - Cheshire
- Registered Mental Health Nurses - Sussex
- Early Arrears Management Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Ipswich
- Youth Offending Officer
- Public Health Officer - Wokingham
- SEN Casework Officer, West London, Kensington and Chelsea
- Outdoor Clerk/Paralegal