Our client is a long established manufacturing company.
Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer.
An opportunity has arisen for a QA Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
This is the ideal role for a QA Assistant looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a QA Assistant, you will be responsible for validating samples to meet specified quality controls.
Your duties will include:
- Conducting audits
- Conducting sample panels
- liaising with production staff
- Product checks
- Working a three shift pattern
To be considered for the role of a QA Assistant, you must have:
- Experience in a QA/QC role within the food industry
- A willingness to learn new skills
- The flexibility working shifts
- A methodical approach to workloads
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to take the initiative and problem solve
- HACCP training
- Excellent communication skills
Additionally, you must possess your own transport due to the location of the client
To apply for the role of a QA Assistant, please apply via the button or link shown.
If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Quality Auditor, Food Quality Control, Food Safety Manager, Food Safety Officer, HACCP, Hazard Analysis, Critical Control Points, Food Quality Control Officer, Food, Beverages, Food Standards, Food Safety, Quality Control, QA, Health, Hygiene, Quality Control Co-ordinator, Quality Inspector, Food Industry, Quality Assurance, Quality Control Inspector, Quality Control, QC Inspector, QC, Quality Manager, QA Manager, QA Inspector, Bakery, Food Industry
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Baxter Personnel ltd
- Personal Assistant
- Temp Production Operative
- Production Operative
- Warehouse Operative (Steel Industry)
- Maintenance Engineer
- Industrial Cleaner
- Food Production Operative
- Cleaning Operative
- Assistant Store Manager
- Office Manager - Recruitment
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Reach and Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck Driver
- Packing Line Technician
- Race Day Bar Staff
- Fork Lift Driver
- Cleaning Operative
- Payroll Assistant x 2
- Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Accounts / Payroll Clerk
- Accounts Administrator