Audit Semi Senior
We are working in partnership with a firm who provide specialist Tax, Corporate Finance, Accountancy and specialist support services to a unique portfolio of clients, to assist their recruitment of an Audit Semi Senior to aid the growth of their team based in South Hertfordshire.
The company has enjoyed headcount growth in all teams across their offices offices in the last few years and employees have a longer than industry average length of service, which is down to the family approach they have to business and employees.
As Audit Semi Senior you will be providing auditing and assurance services to a range of unique and in many cases high profile clients.
You will be responsible for the preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole trader and partnership ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations ensuring audit files have the appropriate and sufficient documentation required and providing analysis and reports.
You will be at least ACA/ACCA part qualified with accountancy practice experience and understanding of Sage, Quickbooks or similar software packages and ability to work with prestigious clients who require complete confidentiality
This is a great opportunity for an Audit Semi Senior or an individual who is ready to make the progression to this level.
The role offers variety, autonomy and the opportunity to work with an incredibly broad range of clients.
The company is renowned for the treatment of its staff and in addition to a competitive package other benefits include free parking, extended 2 hour team lunches on a Friday, fresh fruit delivered through the week, taste card and other flexible benefits worth up to £5,000 per year.
Please contact Chris Ferguson via the apply now button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Regional Global Mobility Director EMEA - In-house Opportunity
- Compensation Analyst - Singapore
- Inhouse Global Mobility Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Immigration Consultant - Tampa - Inhouse Role
- Inhouse Global Mobility Administrator - Hertfordshire
- Global Mobility Tax Consultant - Cologne
- UK/US Tax Manager Dual Handler - London
- Relocation / Global Mobility Manager - Malmo, Sweden
- Immigration Practice Leader - Geneva
- Relocation / Global Mobility Consultant - Stockholm
- US Domestic Home Sale Relocation Consultant - Texas
- Global Mobility Manager - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Global Mobility & Reward Manager - Luton
- UK Residential Lettings Consultant - London
- Immigration Consultant - Geneva
- HR Consultant - Tampa
- Global Mobility & Tax Consultant - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Regional Compensation & Benefits Leader - Barcelona, Spain
- Global Mobility / Relocation Consultant - Lausanne
- Immigration Consultant - Frankfurt