Night Support Worker- South England- Great Work Life Balance!!
I am currently recruiting for a nights support worker to work within a local authority's residential home.
This role offers you more flexibility as it has part time hours.
Because this role has part time hours you are able to work you are able to have a better work life balance, you will be able to spend the rest of your time studying towards your NVQ2, with family or even have another job alongside this one.
You will also have the stability of always having work as this is a permanent position so you won't have to worry about being out of work for a long time in between contracts.
Working in a permanent position also means that you will be able to avoid the IR35's tax restrictions so you are able to take home more money at the end of the month.
So you will have more time and money to have a better work life balance.
In this role you will:
- Need to have an NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care OR Be currently studying for your NVQ 2 in health and social care
- Have access to a car and driving license
- Be working with the elderly with physical disabilities
- Need to have experience working with the Elderly
What NonStop Care can offer you?:
- We have a great relationship with local authorities and now exactly what they're looking for so because of this we can give you advice on you application and interview process
- Our consultants are specialised in Social Care so we can answer any questions you may have about your career in social care and give you advice
- NonStop has consultant that specialise in certain areas of the UK so if you are looking to relocate, would like the opportunity to work closer to home or want a change from your local area we can find you relevant roles in your desired area.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity or any other Social Work roles then please contact me Natalie Cottingham on 0207 940 2100 or email me on N.Cottingham@nonstopcare.com
Not interested but know someone that is? We can offer you £200 in high street vouchers for anyone that you recommend and place through us.
Just send me their name and contact details (phone number and email).
Night team, Night time support worker, care support worker, care assistant, residential care, Elderly with physical disabilities
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Product Manager- Respiratory - Switzerland
- Area Sales Manager-Fast growing Med Tech
- R&D Chemist, 2k Coatings Systems, Family-Owned Company, Vienna
- Team Manager Role - Reduced Caseloads
- Supervising Social Worker - Permanent - IFA - Co. Durham
- * Auditing & Supplier Compliance Engineer * Switzerland *
- Responsable Marketing International - Entreprise Reconnue
- GMP/GDP/GCP-Quality Assurance-Development
- Account Manager - Entry-Level - Life Science Sales
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities
- Qualified Person – Top 10 Global Pharma Company
- Recruitment Consultant – Graduate Scheme - Training in Prague
- Team Manager - LAC - London - Established service, stable team
- Commerciaux peintures industrielles – A vos CVs!
- Sales Manager for fast-growing company
- EUROPEAN KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - TINTING MACHINES
- International Product Manager: choose you office location!
- Commercial(e) – Adhésifs - PME
- Coatings expert in Morocco - Sales
- Responsible Web Marketing – Young environment