ATM- R&A- Progress Your Career- West Berkshire
I am currently recruiting for an assistant team manager to work within a local authority that offers its employees the opportunity to progress in their career.
Due to recent internal promotions this local authority is looking for an assistant team manager that will offer you the same career progression.
This local authority is very forward thinking and is looking to improve its service by offering its employees support and training so you are able to gain more knowledge and support in your career to progress further.
Not only has its management recently taking the next step up opening up more opportunities but they have also created new teams, so you will be able to work in an environment that really wants to progress offering you the same for yourself.
Not only will you receive great support in your career to develop but you will also get the stability of working in a permanent position.
With the IR35 affecting locum social workers you will be able to take home a stable wage.
Meaning you will not have to worry about the IR35 tax rules.
This also offers you more stability in your development as it's managers are all permanent.
They are able to offer you the support and management in your role as a social worker and in your career development.
You will need experience in at senior practitioner level or management level to be considered.
What NonStop Care can offer you?:
- We have a great relationship with local authorities and now exactly what they're looking for so because of this we can give you advice on you application and interview process
- Our consultants are specialised in Social Care so we can answer any questions you may have about your career in social care and give you advice
- NonStop has consultant that specialise in certain areas of the UK so if you are looking to relocate, would like the opportunity to work closer to home or want a change from your local area we can find you relevant roles in your desired area.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity or any other Social Work roles then please contact me Natalie Cottingham on 0207 940 2100 or email me on N.Cottingham@nonstopcare.com
Not interested but know someone that is? We can offer you £200 in high street vouchers for anyone that you recommend and place through us.
Just send me their name and contact details (phone number and email).
Assistant team manager, duty manager, duty and assessments, referral and assessments, R&A, D&A, West Berkshire, South England, Great Benefits, Recruitment and Retention, Child protection, Safeguarding children, Frontline, Social Work, Social care
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- FSE Biotech - Progression Carrière
- CMC Associate - Leading Pharma company based in the SW.
- Junior Sales Rep - Career Progression
- GMP - Quality Assurance Roles across Germany!
- QC Analyst – Great development opportunities
- Technischer Einkauf – Spannende Arbeit –Niedersachsen
- Start in Regulatory Affairs - Pharma Bedrijf met Opleiding
- Senior European Compliance Manager - Massive Portfolio
- Computer Science with Maths – Flexible Timetable
- Team Manager Role - Stable Contract Position
- Responsable Gestion Projets Machines Automatiques - France
- Biologic products,Regulatory Affairs,Basel
- Sales Representative per CRO leader in Europa
- Recruteur – Efforts et Motivation deviennent Récompenses
- Validation/ Engineer-E50/h contract
- Opérateurs de production - Débutant acceptés - CDI
- Process Safety Engineer Suffolk, £40000
- EHS MANAGER, FTC, Senior position
- Technical Advisor – Resin Based Products
- Food Quality Manager, Lyon, €70,000