Product Marketing Manager
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity with our client based in Harefied.
They are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to champion and lead the growth of their portfolio across both UK & Ireland in order to deliver yearly budget volume and value targets and grow market share.
- Champion market data and insight across the business
- Regular analysis of research and data available
- Understand dynamics in the market and identify opportunities to drive growth
- Regular In-store and Competitor Auditing
- Identification of new opportunities to drive market forward
- Development, implementation and management of the full activation plans for the portfolio in line with European guidelines and in collaboration with local sales teams
- Support, motivate and inspire the sales teams and sales customers to deliver the plans and achieve results
- Management of Marketing Budget
- Development of in-store and online initiatives to drive loyalty
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience (e.g.
Marketing / Sales etc)
- Understanding of UK and IRE retail environment
- Understand of Supply Chain / forecasting useful
- Results oriented - a hunger to drive the business forward
- Analytical agility - ability to extract, distill and understand market trends from multiple data sources
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Graduate Project Coordinator
- Marketing (retail)
- Finance Manager JM
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Team Manager
- Customer Service Co-ordinator
- First Line Support / Estate Agency Software
- Facilities Manager
- Order Administrator - Dutch Speaker
- 1st/2nd Line Support
- Administration Executive - Graduate
- Part Time Purchase Ledger
- Receptionist and Administrator
- Parts and Technical Manager
- Training Specialist (Part-Time-18.75 hours)
- Category Development Executive
- Controlling Analyst
- Graduate R&D Lab Assistant
- Accounts Payable Assistant