Job Title - CAD Technician Admin Assistant
Location - Bradford
Hours - Monday - Friday
Pay Rate - £18K-£22k Dependant on experience
Our client are a family run, well established laser profile cutting company looking to add to their team, we are looking for a CAD design technician ideally form an engineering background, you will work closley with the laser cutting operatives and Managers.
The client will invest time to train the succesful candidate on estimating and programming, theis is a great opportunity looking to further their career with a growing company.
- To assist an experienced CAD Technician with surface modelling (2D) and solid modelling (3D) designs for the engineers that will manufacture the prototypes.
- Liaising with the clients and engineers to ensure the delivery of the drawings and models.
- Take responsibility for the daily admin duties regarding both digital and hard copy project file storage.
- Help in developing the CAD system to ensure it is used efficiently.
- Manage document control systems.
- General Administration duties.
- Good communication skills.
- Good maths skills desirable.
- Time management skills to prioritise workloads and complete work within deadlines and manage the project timescales.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to find quick and practical solutions.
- Knowledge of building supplies and costing.
Experience with engineering CAD systems desirable for this role as it will help you to understand the systems the technician is operating.
Minimum qualifications of A-Level or equivalent required for the role.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Service Engineer - Toolroom
- Dispatcher / Cleaner
- Surface Grinder
- MIG & TIG Welder
- MIG Welder x3
- Architectural Fabricator / Welder
- Pressure Vessel Welder x 2
- HR Officer - Nights
- Technical Coordinator
- Mechanical Fitter
- TIG Welder ( Stainless )
- Maintenance Electrician - Days Only
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Project Engineer - BMS & Controls
- Gearbox Mechanical Service Engineer
- Purchasing Assistant (Part-Time)
- Fabricator / Welder
- service and repair fitter
- Key Account Sales Manager - Aerospace/Metals
- Project Engineer (Electrical)