ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - ASSET MANAGEMENT RECRUITMENT
Do you want to be part of a growing success story at the heart of Scotland's financial sector? Are you looking to take your career to the next level within a truly consultative recruitment environment?
Core-Asset Consulting, a leading financial sector recruitment company based in Edinburgh, is looking for an experienced asset management consultant to play a key role in the next stage of our development.
Sharing our ‘service not sales' approach to recruitment, you will have the opportunity to work with our roster of blue-chip clients while driving the future growth of our asset management division.
Role: Associate Director
Position Reports to: Managing Director
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 0830 - 1730 (40 hours per week)
- Recruiting for your own premium asset management desk
- Setting and delivering divisional targets and objectives
- Developing, managing and leading the asset management team
- Devising and implementing divisional growth strategies
- Pitching for and winning new business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Experienced recruiter with the asset management (or related) sector
- Proven track record of success - particularly in developing and maintaining a strong book of business.
- Ambitious, proactive and highly motivated
- Ability to work at pace while maintaining quality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to inspire and manage a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong client relationship skills
- A smart, professional appearance is essential
Salary & Benefits
- Salary for the position above is negotiable depending on experience however will be kept in-line with our current salary banding.
- Competitive Basic Salary & Commission Structure
- Discretionary Company Bonus
- Expanded Holiday Entitlement
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Allowance
- Private Health Cover
- Season Ticket Loan Scheme
About Core-Asset Consulting
Core-Asset Consulting is an independent recruitment company dedicated to asset management, financial services, accounting & finance and investment operations in Scotland.
A specialist recruiter, our expertise extends across permanent, interim, temporary and contract positions, as well as vetting and on-boarding services.
Launched in 2005, initially we made our reputation within Scotland's asset management sector.
But the success of our model has allowed us to expand rapidly.
We have developed into the wider financial services market, built an accounting and finance team, established an interim, temporary and contract division, and launched a vetting and on-boarding service.
We offer a compelling mix of high market expertise and high client engagement, built on the strong foundations of a recruitment model unique to the financial sector in Scotland.
As a result, Core-Asset Consulting is now considered by many companies to be their number one recruitment partner.
For more information about Core-Asset Consulting, please visit our website.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- FINANCIAL PLANNING SUPPORT
- CLIENT SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR – URGENT HIRE
- CORPORATE - COMMERCIAL - SENIOR SOLICITOR - ASSOCIATE
- FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSISTANT
- EMPLOYMENT LAW PARTNER
- SENIOR LEGAL ADVISOR
- PRIVATE CLIENT PARTNER
- PARALEGAL - COMMERCIAL PROPERTY - IN-HOUSE
- FINANCIAL SERVICE SOLICITOR
- ENGLISH PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR
- CORPORATE SENIOR ASSOCIATE OR PARTNER
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SENIOR ASSOCIATE OR PARTNER
- COMMERCIAL LITIGATION
- COMMERCIAL LITIGATION
- FUND ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR
- CHANGE MANAGER - VICE PRESIDENT
- PROJECT MANAGER
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS ASSISTANT
- ASSET MANGEMENT - ACCOUNTING MANAGER
- BUSINESS ANALYST