Independent Prescriber ANP in Berkshire
Attention! Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) are required for immediate start to work a three month contract in a top reputable trust in Berkshire.
You will be working full-time, Monday to Friday and hours may vary depending on the services' demands.
The post holder is an experienced nurse who, acting within their professional boundaries, will provide care for the presenting patient from initial history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of care.
They will demonstrate safe, clinical decision-making and expert care, including assessment and diagnostic skills, for patients within the general practice.
The post holder will demonstrate critical thinking in the clinical decision-making process.
They will work collaboratively with the general practice team to meet the needs of patients, supporting the delivery of policy and procedures, and providing nurse leadership as required.
In order to work at these level NMC requirements for advanced practice must be met.
- Must be an independent prescriber
- Minor illnesses experience
- Relevant nursing/health degree
- Mentor/teaching qualification
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested “Excellent” by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
More Jobs from ID Medical
- Specialist Registrar ST4/5 in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- South East - Specialist Registrar ST4/5 in Cardiology
- South East - Specialist Registrar ST4/5 Emergency Medicine/A&E
- General Medicine SHO in Taunton
- FY2 Doctor in Urology/Vascular - Staffordshire
- SHO - Medicine - East Midlands
- SPR - Medicine - London
- General Medicine SHO in London
- Emergency Department SHO in London
- Emergency Department SHO in Wales
- FY2/ST1 Trust Doctor Urology
- SPR - A&E - North East
- SPR - A&E - North West
- Permanent Ixazomib Patient Support Nurse - Thames Valley
- Director of Nursing in Saudi Arabia
- Clinical Fellow in Orthopaedic surgery - South West England
- Band 5 nurses in Wiltshire
- Specialty Doctor in Anaesthetics - Essex
- Doctor in Acute Medicine - (Consultant grade) - Isle of Wight
- Part-time RGN band 5 Paediatrics nurse - Buckinghamshire