Advanced Adult Social Worker - Transitions - Croydon
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker in, Croydon Council to work within the Transitions Team.
The Ideal Candidate
Advanced social worker required for 16-25 Transition to Adulthood team for young disabled people.
Previous supervisory experience required.
Will hold a small complex caseload and deputise for the unit manager when required.
Why Service Care Solutions?
1. Free DBS (CRB) Check.
2. Benefit from contributions towards your Social Work training.
3. Have access to Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK from over 200 authorities and private organizations at no expense to you!
, Strong experience within transition teams.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Helal now at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Helal.Hussain@servicecare.org.uk.
*What Would You Do With £250.00?
Why not refer a suitable candidate for this position and if they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the recommendation once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Legal Secretary
- Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Childcare Solicitor
- Adults Support Workers Needed Leominster, Herefordshire
- Adult Social Worker – Wirral
- Housing Solutions Officer
- Mash Social worker Godmanchester
- Business Support Administrator
- Probation Service Officer - Surrey
- Learning Disabilities Support Worker Cardiff
- Field Care Supervisor, Domiciliary care, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Neighbourhood Housing Officer
- Community Nurse - Leeds
- Community CCU Parent Advisor, Enfield, North London
- Children’s Social Worker, Southwark Council
- Supported Housing Officer, Leicester
- Multi Trader - Sittingbourne
- Registered General Nurse - Whitby
- Registered General Nurse - Darlington
- Family support Workers Northamptonshire