Senior Electrical Engineer for BIM Level2 Accredited Consultant
Senior Electrical Engineer for BIM Level 2 Accredited consultancy
Location - London
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience + Paid Overtime, Flexi-time, Pension Scheme, Sports & Social Club
My client was established in 2003 and thanks to their quality-driven approach to engineering and early-adopter ethos with new technology, they have grown during a period when most companies in this sector have struggled.
They have continued to increase their workload and deliver quality, innovative engineering solutions for our clients.
They have clients in the UK, Ireland and Africa, across a number of sectors including Healthcare, Education, Residential, Industrial, Commercial and Hotel & Leisure.
My client now have 3 thriving offices and a number of key positions open, as they continue with our ambitious expansion program.
Responsibility & Duties
- You will be a hand's on, and focussed engineering consultant who can uphold approach to quality driven success.
Ideally you will have Building Services Consultancy Design experience and will be a fluent user of Amtech, Relux/Dialux; BIM experience will be advantageous, and you must be able to deliver detailed designs From RIBA stages A to F.
- Able to represent in client meetings, be able to
- Build/develop client relationships, and be commercially aware.
- If you can work on your own initiative
- Chartered and/or Degree qualified will make your application advantageous.
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- CSCS Carded Labourer
- CPCS Crane Supervisor needed in Harrow
- Retail Site Manager
- CPCS Dumper needed in West Malling in Kent
- Skilled Labourer
- CSCS Ceramic Tilers needed for work in Watford
- Mobile Crane Operator
- CSCS Handyman
- ASSISTANT BUYER - MANCHESTER
- BUYER - MANCHESTER
- Handyman required in Elephant & Castle
- General Labourer
- Key Account Administrator | Stansted Airport
- General labourer
- General Labourer
- FLT Telehandler
- General Labourer required in Waltham Abbey