Revit BIM Co Ordinator
Revit - BIM Co Coordinator
Location - London
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum Negotiable Depending on Experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of our clients that are the UK's Leading Specialist Timber Engineering Consultant & Sub-Contractor with offices in London & Switzerland The position is based in London with regular hands on site visits in the UK and potentially abroad.
The role is unique and very rewarding, you will be involved in seeing timber construction projects from Early design through coordination with some of the UK's leading Architects and Consultants, on to Manufacture and construction on site.
You will be working in a team of experienced Timber Engineers, Project Designers & Project Managers who use technologies & BIM to improve efficiency in working.
The chosen candidate will be given a wealth of knowledge in Cross Laminated Timber design and construction, along with understanding solid timber structures and improving the office BIM processes.
Responsibility & Duties
- Knowledge of creating and customizing walls, complex curtain walls, floors, families and nested Families, as well as understanding the modelling techniques in the family editor and how to design the framework for a Family component (create Reference planes, Lines, using dimensions to control geometric parameters) would be of interest.
Along with working with Revit template files and overall management settings.
- Full time and varied role, working on live projects ranging from small high-end houses to large schools & multi-story residential schemes.
Experience & Qualification
- Architectural Technologist / CAD Technician / Graduate Structural Engineer
- Proven Revit experience is a requirement.
- Sustainable Construction Technology
- Engineered Timber Products - CLT & Glulam
- Design for Manufacture & Assembly
- BIM Level 2 incl.
- UK & International Construction Sector
- Navisworks & Dynamo advantageous
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- CSCS Carded Labourer
- Chartered Civil Structural Engineer
- Electrician needed for Install work in Oxford
- 17th Editions JIB Electricians needed for work in Oxford
- Multi Skilled Operative
- Night Labourer
- Retail Site Managers
- CSCS Labourer
- Retail Site Managers
- CSCS Labourer needed in Basingstoke
- Site Manager - Groundworks
- Handyman needed in the Canterbury, Kent area
- CSCS traffic Marshal
- CPCS Froklift Operator needed in Biggleswade
- Project Manager - Retail (Build & Fit-out)
- Dumper Driver
- FLT Telehandler