Project Manager - Portal, Hosted PBX, NGN
Project Manager - Portal, Hosted PBX migration, NGN
An international telecommunications company is urgently seeking an experience Project Manager to work on two migration projects for a portal and hosted PBX release.
This role will be based out of their European Headquarters.
You will be required to have worked with NGN technologies such as WebRTC and hosted PBX and well as have experience of working in an agile / scrum environment.
In addition experience of working in an international telco environment is required as you will be responsible for managing cross country teams.
English speaking only.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from ITHR Group
- .Net Developer
- Accounts Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Oracle DBA/Specialist
- Infrastructure Architect (Server, Network, VMware)
- Infrastructure Architect (Infrastructure)
- Senior Business Architect
- iOS and Android Developer
- Senior Engineer (Exchange, O365, AD)
- Microsoft Consultant-Office 365/Azure
- Project Readiness Officer (ITIL)
- Product Manager
- O365 SME (Exchange, Powershell, AD)
- Senior Software Engineer (C#, MVC, WCF, Agile)
- DevOps Engineer (Red Hat, RHEL, Chef, Ansible)
- Service Now and Global Data Protection Specialist
- DevOps Engineer
- Front End Web Developer
- Senior PMO Manager
- Senior Systems Engineer