Our client is currently recruiting an experienced Marketing Manager for one of the most stunning venues in the City of London.
The purpose of the Marketing Manager role will be to create and execute marketing plans and initiatives across all of our clients Venues.
The ideal Marketing Manager will be proactive and have a passion for working in the marketing industry.
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating marketing plans within all departments
- Pro-actively developing and evaluating POS material, campaigns and seasonal events
- Creating any marketing collateral required for all departments
- Managing and maintaining social media for all sites
- Managing the marketing budget for the venues
- Ensuring all websites are dynamically updated
- Pro-actively creating and supplying material for press releases
- Proof reading and correcting all marketing produced, and any other material produced
- Updating existing Wordpress websites with new content and imagery
- Creating engaging html mailshots
- Developing agreed company vision and mission in order to offer a supreme and innovative retail and hospitality service which offers to clients and customers exceptional quality and provenance
- Ensuring that agreed vision is communicated to and implemented in all venues, and to all levels of staff
- Maintaining a current and accurate knowledge of all companies within the partnership
You will need to have/be:
- A passion for working in marketing
- Experience in a marketing role within the catering/event industry
- Proactive within your work
- Good communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
About our Client
"We are one of London’s most creative caterers and event services for events, weddings and contract catering at venues and we also provide daily office deliveries.
The company has been around for over 40 years and is also part of a larger Partnership, one of the leading event and catering companies in the industry."
How to Apply
Are you looking for a new challenge within an award-winning catering and events industry? Then apply today by attaching a copy of your CV to the link provided!
Closing date for applications: 20 June 2017
We regret that due to the high levels of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications; therefore only shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date.
Our clients are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- IT Telesales
- Audience Engagement Manager
- Employability Lecturer
- Service Engineer
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Sales Advisor
- Toolmaker / Setter
- Senior Marketing Analyst (SQL, SAS,)
- Payroll Administrator
- Telesales Executive
- Warehouse Worker
- Nursery Manager - Special Needs
- Stores Person
- Office Administrator
- Chartered Building Surveyors
- Graduate Sales Executive
- Journalism Internship
- Technical Consultant
- Architectural Technologists / Building Surveyors
- Insurance Sales Executive