US/UK Tax Advisory Consultant, Enrolled Agent London
Our leading specialist Tax Accountacy client are looking for an Enrolled Agent with experience in US and UK Tax to join their growing London team.
The position has been created due a high level of recent internal promotions and client wins, where you have the opportunity to work on a wide range of different and interesting clients, gain exposure to a number of different areas within Tax, and very flexible hours, including days working from home.
This company offers great future progression to the ranks of Senior Manager and Director, as well as a market leading compensation package, and a very flexible work / life balance.
The ideal candidate will be an Enrolled Agent, or ATT / CTA qualified, have 2+ years of experience in US / UK Tax Consulting Experience from a Big 4 / Top 10 / Boutique Firm background, and have the ability to build strong and long lasting relationships with clients.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest, then please apply below now.
If you require further information please apply on the button or email me, Rhys Edwards on rhys"at"consultrpm"dot"com (decipher first) at your earliest convenience.
More Jobs from Consult RPM
- Full Stack Developer – Northampton - up to £55K
- Risk & Compliance Contract - Associate Director Level
- Senior Data Analyst – Azure, Power BI, SQL, Data warehouse
- Transfer Pricing Senior Manager / Director, Reading
- US/UK Tax Advisory Senior Manager, Small and Specialist Team
- .NET Developer – C#, Azure, SQL, ASP.NET, WPF / WCF, Web / Wind
- Transfer Pricing Senior Manager / Director, Big 4 Dublin
- R&D Tax Senior Manager, Top 10 Firm London
- Private Client Tax Consultant, Trusts, Manchester
- Embedded Software Engineer – C, C++, Wireless– Harrogate
- In-House Tax Accountant, Market Leader
- In-House Transfer Pricing Manager, Industry Leading Firm
- Corporate Tax Manager, Cambridge
- Transfer Pricing Consultant, Top Law Firm London
- Risk & Compliance - Associate Director Level Contract
- In-House Tax Accountant, Industry Leading Firm
- PHP Developer – Drupal, LAMP, AWS, MySQL – Northampton
- ASP.NET Developer – C#, MVC, API, SQL – Bristol
- R&D Tax Senior Manager / Director, Growing Team
- CNC Late Shift Supervisor