R&D Tax Consultant, Big 4 Firm Manchester
A market-leading Accountancy firm are looking for an experienced R&D Tax Specialist to join their quickly growing Manchester Office.
You will gain exposure to the largest and most interesting clients in the UK, receive a high level of support and training from the Tax Director, gain exposure to a wide range of different and interesting areas within the Tax function, quick progression with the firm to the level of Senior Manager and Director, and very flexible working, as well as days working from home.
The position has been created due to a number of recent client wins and promotions at the firm.
This position ideally suits someone with a strong background in R&D / Innovation Incentives Tax from a Big 4 / Top 30 / Boutique Specialist firm, with experience in a range of sectors, and be ATT / CTA / ACA / ACCA / CA / CPA qualified.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest, then please apply below now.
If you require further information please apply on the button or email me, Rhys Edwards on rhys"at"consultrpm"dot"com (decipher first) at your earliest convenience.
More Jobs from Consult RPM
- Transfer Pricing Consultant, Top Law Firm
- CNC Offline Programmer
- Corporate Tax Manager, Big 4 Firm Cambridge
- US/UK Tax Advisory Senior Manager, Enrolled Agent London
- Electrical Wireman
- Full Stack Developer
- Pensions Audit Manager
- Transfer Pricing Senior Manager / Director, Big 4 Dublin
- Transfer Pricing Senior Manager / Director, Big 4
- Web Applications Developer
- R&D Tax Manager, Leading Firm London
- Corporate Tax Manager, FTSE 100 London
- Private Client Tax Senior Manager
- Structural Analyst - Contract
- US/UK Tax Advisory Consultant, Enrolled Agent London
- Private Client Tax Consultant, Trusts, Manchester
- R&D Tax Manager, Specialist Firm London
- Corporate Tax Consultant, Big 4 Firm Cambridge
- Private Client Tax Advisory Consultant, Leeds
- Transfer Pricing Consultant, Top 10 Manchester