Senior Procurement Manager - Global Responsibilities
My client, an internationally successful Chemical company in the industry, is looking for a Senior Procurement Manager to join them for a brand new opportunity due to expansion.
This company is located near the great and bustling city of Cologne.
This position is a great opportunity for someone with a strong background working in the Chemical company in particular working with packaging.
You will be responsible for the entire EU region and mainly be responsible for identifying the best Packaging type for all ranges of products.
If you are loking for a step up in your career then this position is for you!
Focus will be:
- Maintaining an existing network of suppliers as well as
- Sourcing and developing new contacts and relationships
- Drive the business further from a distribution perspective
- Responsible for analysis of global supply market
- Ensuring costs, quality and availability are being managed on a day to day basis
In return, my client is offering a great salary package with a bonus structure and the chance to join a growing company which will offer you ways to progress within the business.
In order to be successful for this position, the following requirements are a must:
- 8+ years experienced Category Manager
- Strong Chemical Background
- Packaging Experience
- Fluent in German and English
- International experience working across EU
So if you would like to hear more, please contact me, Kelly Reinecke of NonStop Chemicals to find out more, or alternatively to apply, please send me a WORD copy of your CV.
Kelly Reinecke - Specialist headhunter - Chemicals
Tel: +49 8921 0933 63
Supply Chain/ Strategic Supply Manager/ Sourcing/ SAP/ Germany/ Munich/ Chemical/ Raw materials/ Manager/ Logistic/ Supplier/ Procurement/ Category Manager/ Purchasing/ Purchaser
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- FSE Biotech - Progression Carrière
- CMC Associate - Leading Pharma company based in the SW.
- Junior Sales Rep - Career Progression
- GMP - Quality Assurance Roles across Germany!
- QC Analyst – Great development opportunities
- Technischer Einkauf – Spannende Arbeit –Niedersachsen
- Start in Regulatory Affairs - Pharma Bedrijf met Opleiding
- Senior European Compliance Manager - Massive Portfolio
- Computer Science with Maths – Flexible Timetable
- Team Manager Role - Stable Contract Position
- Responsable Gestion Projets Machines Automatiques - France
- Biologic products,Regulatory Affairs,Basel
- Sales Representative per CRO leader in Europa
- Recruteur – Efforts et Motivation deviennent Récompenses
- Validation/ Engineer-E50/h contract
- Opérateurs de production - Débutant acceptés - CDI
- Process Safety Engineer Suffolk, £40000
- EHS MANAGER, FTC, Senior position
- Technical Advisor – Resin Based Products
- Food Quality Manager, Lyon, €70,000