Qualified Adults Social Worker
Qualified Adult Social worker - Community Team - Stockport
Stockport Council are recruiting for an Adult Social Worker to work within an Integrated Health and Social Care team offering a Crisis Response Service.
The service is operational between the hours of 8am to 8pm 7 days per week and typical shifts are covered for 12 hours.
Part of the role involves taking calls directly from professional referrers from an office setting.
Experience of independent working in a community setting is required, along with knowledge of wider Multidisciplinary Team roles and working within a team.
*This is to start immediately so please apply now to be considered
This role currently operates on a 3 month contract with a strong possibility of extension and offers flexible hours and an excellent rate of pay.
You will need to have the following:
, Social Work Qualified
, Post Qualified experience in a Community team
, HCPC registered
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Sophie at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964 or message me above!
Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £21 - £25 per hour + Dependant on experience
- Location: Stockport, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-05-24 18:51:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Drugs Worker
- Mental Healthcare Assistants – Nottinghamshire
- Mental Healthcare Assistants – Lincolnshire
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Southampton
- Acute Inpatient Physiotherapist - Coventry
- Digital Communications Officer
- Mechanical Fitter - West Sussex
- Floating Sheltered Scheme Coordinator
- Occupational Therapist - Runcorn
- Floating Sheltered Scheme Coordinator (Brighton)
- Floating Sheltered Scheme Coordinator (Portsmouth)
- Mental Health Social Worker, Lambeth Council
- Band 6 Palliative Nurse - Islington
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Residential Children's Care Worker ClareLodge
- Technology Implementation Manager
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Service Lead - Adults - Southampton
- Cleaner - Brighton