Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician
£30,000 - £33,000
Installation, repair and maintenance in our workshops, and when required offsite, of diesel engines and other products distributed by our client.
The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible approach to alternative weekly working hours as some or some weekend coverage may be required (including night-working).
- Completes repairs within target times and without rework following all published procedures and policies.
- Ability to accurately carry out fault diagnostics based on Customer/CSA's description of the problem.
- Accurate and timely completion of Service Documentation, meeting Minimum Claims Documentation Requirements (MCDR)
- Highlight ‘upsell' opportunities to the Customer and ensure that any ‘rejected' opportunities are evident on the repair record cards.
- Correct, timely and accurate submission of Timesheets/Service Worksheets.
- Undertakes training in line with skill requirements and completes all “PromoPacs”
- Comply with current government Health and Safety legislation
- Maintain personal health and safety in the workplace
- Maintain work area and Service Van cleanliness
- Develop apprentices/new hires and disseminate knowledge and experience to others
- Other duties / responsibilities determined by the Controller / Centre Manager
Minimum of City & Guilds or equivalent in mechanical engineering - Essential.
Completion of diesel engine apprenticeship - Essential
Skills and Required Experience
- Proven and related experience of diagnosing and repairing of engines
- Mechanical / Electrical experience
- Truck shop / reconditioning / rebuilding experience
- Electrical Theory and Troubleshooting
- Brakes, Air and Hydraulics with Suspension, Clutches and Air Systems experience
- Welding experience
- Light and Heavy Truck Maintenance
If you would be interested in this vacancy then please click 'Apply now' or forward a copy of your up to date CV Alternatively please call Joe Brennan on 01484 645269.
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Area Technical Sales Manager - Admixture / Concrete
- Regional Sales Manager - Precast Concrete
- Building Labourer
- Parts Controller/Distributor
- Fab/Welder-Press Operative
- Skilled Roofer
- Shift Maintenance Technician - Electrical
- Production Technician
- Service Engineer - Hydraulics
- Mechanical Field Service Engineer - Hydraulics UK Coverage
- Materials Controller / Technical Coordinator
- Continuous Improvement Lead - Regional
- CNC Programmer Team Leader
- Installation Supervisor (Water Industry - Mechanical)
- Engineering Shop Manager
- Management Accountant
- Sales Administrator
- Technical Estimator
- Furnace Technician