Qualified Childrens Social Worker
Qualified Childrens Social Worker - First Response team and Assessment Team - St.
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for Qualified Childrens Social Workers to work in the FIRST RESPONSE AND ASSESSMENT TEAM based in St.
*Newly Qualified Social Workers will be considered
These teams offer long term support and regular supervision and there are a number of vacancies in this area so please let me know if you would like to apply!
You will need to have the following:
, Social Work degree or equivalent
, HCPC registered
, Car driver and have access to own vehicle
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:-
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or want to speak about any further opportunities please contact Sophie at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964 or message me above!
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £14 - £16.76 per hour + dependant on experience
- Location: St. Helens, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-05-25 16:42:14 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- *PERMANENT* Property Manager – Bath, Somerset
- Benefits Assessment Officer – Cornwall
- Adoption Social Worker | Coventry, West Midlands
- IT Technical Support Officer - Preston
- Child Protection Solicitor
- Lead Developer Ruby on Rails - Manchester
- Adults Social Worker | Oswestry, Shropshire
- Children Social worker – Fostering team - Wrexham
- Adult Social Worker | Community Services
- Children’s Social Worker – Wrexham
- Qualified Social Workers – Child Protection Team Cumbria
- Fostering and Adoption Social Worker | Sheffield Council
- Qualified Social Worker –Child Protection Team –Cleethorpes
- Social Workers | Child Protection & Assessment
- Child Protection Social Worker Cumbria
- Housing Officer, Peterborough
- Youth Offending Service Officer
- Business Support Assistants (x2), Huntingdon - Cambridgeshire
- RMN - Nottingham
- RMN - Bradford