Contract Senior Process Engineer
CONTRACT SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER - HERTFORDSHIRE - c£50-60ph
A pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation is looking for a Senior Process Engineer at their plant in the Hertfordshire area on an initial 6 month basis.
Reporting to Head of Process Engineering the core function of the role is to lead and provide technical expertise on all aspects of process engineering within manufacturing, process improvement projects / RCA (Root Cause Analysis) and troubleshooting of existing processes and equipment within a pharmaceutical GMP environment.
Candidates will be technically minded and be focused on supporting yield improvements and reduce waste.
In order to be considered for this position candidates will need to hold a Degree or equivalent in Process / Chemical Engineering.
Candidates will also need to have proven hands on experience working within a pharmaceutical / biotech / aseptic / sterile manufacturing environment and possess excellent understanding of cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
Candidates will be required to have a Continuous Improvement / Lean Six Sigma background, must be able to demonstrate yield improvement projects and waste reduction.
The role for a Senior Process Engineer may be suitable for candidates who have held positions such as Chemical Engineer, Chemical Process Engineer, Process Lead, Senior Process Engineer, Production Engineer, Process Improvement Engineer or Lead Process Engineer, Process Manager.
The Senior Process Engineer role is based in Hertfordshire and is commutable from Essex, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, London and other areas across the South East of England.
In order to apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nathan on 02392 322 378 for further information.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Commodity Buyer
- 1st/2nd line support
- Controls/Automation Engineer-Ireland - Rate DOE
- Maintenance Team Leader
- Software Product Security Architect
- Senior / Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Software Development Analyst - SAP MM
- Business Development Manager
- QA Validation Specialist
- Document Controller
- CAPEX Project Manager (Utilities / Facilities)
- Occupational Health Advisor - Wrexham
- Operator (Chemical Tankers) - The Netherlands
- Commercial & Contracts Manager
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Hairdresser/ Service Stewardess - Yacht - Permanent - Worldwide
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Nights