Logistics Finance Administrator - Weybridge.
£25,000 per annum.
You are part qualified in Finance and want to work within a company who have one of the most recognisable brands in the world - this will give you plenty of scope for your ambition to progress.
You will be responsible for all areas relating to the accounting functions and financial reporting and responsible to monitor daily, weekly, and monthly accounting tasks and activities.
- Perform an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing.
- Accurate and timely entries of all general expense and invoices.
- General ledger including AR and AP management.
- Processing invoice/Expense claim payment.
- Cash management including daily and monthly CF and Bank reconciliation.
- Monthly journals, accruals, prepayment.
- Review on monthly payroll journal.
- VAT filing and bookkeeping.
- Supporting senior management accounting staff on HQ reports tasks.
- Conduct ad hoc inquires related to finance as the need arises.
- Accounting related qualification studies (CIMA or ACCA.)
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Preferred Accounting & Finance related degree.
- You understand the total business environment, making plans according to company vision/strategy.
Also the ability to communicate and align shared vision into achievable strategic objectives.
- Experienced in ERP package of SAP implementation.
- Preferred Logistic experience.
HOURS OF WORK:
37.5 hour week.
Some weekend and evening work may be required for emergencies and projects.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Basic annual salary depending upon experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum (following successful completion of probation period)
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance (starting from grade GL4)
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance (following successful completion of probation period), e.g.
gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.
If this Logistics Finance Administrator role is of interest then please apply now.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £23000 - £25000 per annum + Great benefits - see below.
- Location: Weybridge, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: Polar Recruitment Services Ltd
- Tel: 02380 001179
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-05-25 16:54:44 -
- View all Jobs from Polar Recruitment Services Ltd
More Jobs from Polar Recruitment Services Ltd
- Break Fix / DeskSide Support
- Intermediate Applications Developer
- Senior Applications Developer.
- Identity & Access Management Lead
- System Support Analyst - Dutch & French speaker
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Lead Advisor (M&A)
- Head of Learning & Talent Development
- Senior Network Engineer/Consultant
- Indirect Procurement Specialist
- SQL Server Technical Consultant
- Principal IP Network Engineer
- Mobility Service Manager
- Senior Information Security Manager
- PHP Developer
- SC cleared Breakfix Engineer
- 2nd LIne Support (DV)
- Head of HR Shared Service Centre
- AEM IT Support Specialist
- E-Store Operation Junior PMO.