PERMANENT Support Worker - Preston
Service Care Health have 5 vacancies for PERMANENT support workers to work within a residential setting in Preston.
The role will be supporting a male with cerebral palsy in his home, the care will be 24 hours a day and the role will be full time hours.
The ideal candidate will be NVQ Level 2 trained but other candidates will be considered.
You should have previous experience in a similar position, and it is advantageous to have your own vehicle and driving licence.
The pay rate for this role is to be confirmed.
Service Care Health offer full compliance solutions, offering mandatory training, occupational health checks and DBS checks free of charge on a fast track service, ensuring that you are fully compliant and available for work with an immediate start.
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Rebecca at Service Care Health on 01772 208961 or email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Lawyer
- Community Nurse - Cambridge
- Childrens Residential Support Worker
- REGISTERED MENTAL HEALTH NURSE
- Roofer - Croydon
- Estate Officer
- Adults Social Worker Adults In The Community Southend On Sea.
- Adoption Social Worker, Lambeth Council
- Children with Disabilities Social worker Bedford
- Safeguarding Partnership Manager| Sheffield City Council
- Front End Digital Engineer - Manchester
- Full Stack Developer - Manchester
- Domestic Abuse Officer
- Private Client Paralegal
- Multi Trader - London
- Best Interest Assessor
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Compliancy Coordinator
- Children Social Worker Clacton On Sea Essex
- Children Senior Social Worker Thurrock Council