If you consider yourself to be technically minded and have experience within a busy administration role then we'd like to hear from you.
Impetus Automotive now have the exciting opportunity for an individual who excels within a fast paced, challenging and hugely rewarding environment to join our team as a Homologation Administrator in Milton Keynes.
What will I be responsible for?
The Homologation Administrator is a new role which will combine managing the Homologation requirements of the Brands with maintaining and updating the Brand Campaign action monitoring system.
On a daily basis, this role will have two distinct aspects:
* Responding in a timely and accurate way to requests for information such as Certificates of Conformity and Date of Manufacture.
These documents are required for any Importing or Exporting of vehicles.
* Utilising manufacturer systems to access any necessary information.
* Managing any relevant invoicing / charging relating to the provision of information.
Brand Service Campaign Administration:
* Manually amending any records within the Brand database to reflect either missed campaigns or customer declined campaigns.
* Recording require timely and accurate updating to ensure minimum customer inconvenience.
The successful Homologation Administrator will ideally have some automotive industry technical experience / knowledge.
Experience in a busy administration environment is essential.
You will also:
* Have an understanding of Vehicle Manufacturer systems (e.g.
a familiarity with working with VIN records).
* Be able to work both independently and as part of a team, in an organised and accurate manner.
* Have the ability to use initiative to find solutions to problems and come to a positive resolution.
* Have experience in either a Retailer Administration role or a Vehicle Manufacturer Administration / Technical role will be beneficial.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work in the role of Homologation Administrator, you will be entitled to:
* Competitive salary
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in the role of Homologation Administrator, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Driver / Warehouse Assistant
- Front End Developer
- Production Manager
- Internal Sales Administrator
- PHP Developer
- Shift Supervisor
- Category Buyer : Hard Services
- Category Buyer : Soft Indirect
- Procurement Data Analyst
- In House Trainer : Clinical / Healthcare
- System Test Engineer
- Diagnostics Validation Project Engineer
- Production Supervisor
- Production Operative
- Site Operative
- Lead Compliance and Systems Manager
- Vocational Qualifications Manager
- Scrum Master
- Store Manager / Retail Catering Manager
- Service Driver