Senior Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Senior Clinical Scientist - Biochemistry - York - Permanent - Full Time - £35000
Medicor are pleased to consider applications for the position of Senior Clinical Scientist - Biochemistry working for our client based in York on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have an IBMS accredited degree, be registered as a Biomedical Scientist and have at least 2 years relevant clinical, laboratory experience.
We are also looking for the following desirable skills, but are not essential for the position; experience working in a senior position, experience with client audit preparation.
You will be working in a small private laboratory
This is a Full Time Permanent position working 37.5 per week working in York.
The salary for this position is circa £32000 and is dependent on experience and suitability for the position.
On top of this are benefits that include Pension scheme, overtime payments for covering absence, Bupa Wellness plan, Childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and company funded organised events.
For more information on this position, please contact Danielle Marsh on 02392 314782 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Commodity Buyer
- 1st/2nd line support
- Controls/Automation Engineer-Ireland - Rate DOE
- Maintenance Team Leader
- Software Product Security Architect
- Senior / Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Software Development Analyst - SAP MM
- Business Development Manager
- QA Validation Specialist
- Document Controller
- CAPEX Project Manager (Utilities / Facilities)
- Occupational Health Advisor - Wrexham
- Operator (Chemical Tankers) - The Netherlands
- Commercial & Contracts Manager
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Hairdresser/ Service Stewardess - Yacht - Permanent - Worldwide
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Nights