General Assistant for Hotel
Juice Hospitality are working with a glorious boutique hotel located in the market town of Ambleside in the Lake District.
This is a great position for you if you are looking for an independent, smaller venue within an area with good transport links, shops and things to do outside of work hours.
The hotel has approx 10 rooms and a lovely restaurant offering a B/L/D menu.
The team here are all focused on delivering a great service to guests from arrival to departure.
As a general assistant you'll be working across all areas of the hotel.
This means you will be front of house, perhaps greeting guests, checking them in and settling them in to their rooms or taking orders for food and drink in the restaurant.
As the hotel has 10 rooms we are looking for someone who can transfer skills across these two departments.
You may also find yourself doing other ad-hoc tasks such as housekeeping in the event it's needed.
It's a live in (if required) role with nice accommodation, wifi, laundry services at £6per day.
The team are all really friendly and we are keen to find someone who prefers walking for a smaller venue across all departments.Salary guide £9ph
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: 9 Per Hour + Benefits
- Location: Cumbria, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Juice Hospitality
- Contact: Sarah Dinnage
- Tel: 01865 858686
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SD2508
- Posted: 2017-05-28 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Juice Hospitality
More Jobs from Juice Hospitality
- Chef De Partie for stunning hotel with STAFF ACCOMMODATION
- Lettings Negotiator - Witney and Cowley, Oxfordshire
- Bar Supervisor/Assistant Manager
- Breakfast Chef
- Waiting and Bar Staff - Central London Venue
- Assistant Manager
- Chef De Partie at amazing award winning restaurant in Oxford
- Chef de Partie - Edinburgh.
- Chefs - Scotland - Live in
- Reservations Co-Ordinator
- Waiting Staff - Full and Part Time (Oxford)
- Sous Chef and Chef de Partie
- Waiting Staff.
- Waiting Staff for Award Winning Restaurant - 20,000 Staff Accommodation Available
- Waiter/Waitress for an amazing award winning pub
- Waiting Staff
- Waiting staff
- Sous chef
- Sous chef.