Software Quality Engineer - ISO13485 - Austrian MedTech
Software Quality Engineer - SQL skills- Austrian Med Devices
On behalf of our Austrian client, a leader in microelectronic implantable products in the Medical Devices industry, we are seeking a Software QA Engineer to boost their QA department.
Typical duties include the
- Development and maintenance of design specifications and validation documents
- Cross-functional clarification of technical questions and interdisciplinary communication
- Implementation and optimization of existing database systems, solutions and processes
- Monitoring and planning in cooperation with the system administrators
Expected, a IT professional with a background in Computer Science or similar degree, or 1-2 year's industry experience with good problem solving abilities, analytical thinking, and top notch communication skills.
IT skills to include an understanding and use of relational database structure and queries (SQL), Document Management Systems, and even part of Data Migration projects.
Good SQL skills are essential to this role,
Medical Devices product experience is not essential, but generally of benefit.
While it is a German speaking country, the corporate language is English as is the requirement for this position.
Free German lessons are amongst the benefits that come with an attractive salary package.
For more information on this vacancy, please contact the Senior Consultant Andrew Boroky on 0041 43 50 80 816, and email him your resume in WORD format to email@example.com.
For industry news and new opportunities in QA within the Medical Devices sectors, please join my Linked group at ch.linkedin.com/in/qaswitzerland/en
Keywords: SQL, Manufacturing, R&D, Research and Development, Quality Management, software quality, data migration, relational databases, IT, information technology, SQL, electronic, ISO 13485, Medical devices, Austria, Nonstop Recruitment
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Regulatory Affairs – Innovative Products – Basel
- Global Head of PV (QPPV) – Family Owned Company
- Postmarket specialist - Cutting Edge MedTech
- Clinical Safety/Vaccines/ Australia or UK
- Child Protection QSW - Telephone Interview
- Senior Medical Writer/6 Month Contract/London
- Social Worker – Single Assessment Team - Senior Rate
- Recruitment Consultant - Full-Training Provided - International
- Worcester/Warwick - Supervising Social Worker – Home-based
- Supervising Social Worker - Helping Develop the North-East!
- Supervising Social Worker – Small IFA, Small Caseload
- Progressive Environment - Supervising Social Worker
- Expanding IFA - West Midlands - Grow with the Company!
- Home-based Supervising Social Worker - Birmingham
- Interview THIS WEEK - Supervising Social Worker
- Child Protection Team – New Client
- Senior Medical Writer/Client Facing/UK
- Technical Sales Flavours Industry - Develop Moroccan Market!
- Technischer Berater Backztutate - Strategischer Verkauf
- Recruitment Consultant – Move to Prague - Be Exceptional