Administrative Assistant Job Description
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to the Head of Human Resources, other managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the Bank's general administrative activities.
- Greet visitors, in person or on the telephone in a professional way.
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party.
- Maintain the office electronic calendar.
- Back-up the General Manager's PA.
- Print, review and file security logs.
- Log in visitors in the building's internet based system.
- Co-ordinate request for building services.
- Coordinate office activities and events.
- Log, sort and distribute mail.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain kitchen; keeping it fully stocked and in good order.
- Co-ordinate the off-site storage process
- Assist Human Resource Manager with administrative tasks, including attendance recordkeeping and file maintenance.
Experience & Competencies:
- 1+ years administrative experience in a corporate setting
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem solving
More Jobs from ACG Resources
- Securities Class Action Analyst
- Banking/Customer Service Consultant-bilingual Mandarin
- Data/Business Analyst Consultant
- QA Implementation Analyst-Consultant
- AML Investigator(Mantas)-Consultant
- HR Consultant (Mandarin)
- Middle Market Underwriter (2)
- BSA/AML Assistant-TEMP
- Chief Financial Officer/CFO
- BSA/AML and OFAC Compliance Audit Associate
- Quality Assurance Audit Associate
- AVP/VP US Corporate Relationship Manager
- VP BSA OFFICER (Corporate Banking)
- AVP Loan & Commercial Mortgage-bilingual Mandarin (Chicago)
- TEMP Letter of Credit Specialist (2)
- Credit Admin Associate-Bilingual Mandarin
- International Operations Manager Spanish/English
- AML Analyst-Bilingual Chinese-Temp
- Dividend Specialist/Tax Reclaim Analyst (ADRs)
- Analyst USD (Funds Transfer) Clearing-Temp