Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD
Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Milton Keynes - Up to £32,000 dependent on experience
37.5 hours per week - shifts include weekends and nights
You will be a qualified Registered Mental Nurse ( RMN ) or a Registered Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ) with experience in mental health setting that is looking for an exciting and challenging role within a mental health hospital in Milton Keynes.
You will have the ability to teach and assess junior staff and have a drive to learn and develop.
There are several opportunities to work within a low secure environment.
My client is one of the most prestigious independent providers of mental health facilities across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to build their career within a growing company who offer fantastic training and progression.
My client is also willing to support you with your personal development and can offer funding for qualifications and training after passing probation.
The benefits for this Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD position include:
- Exceptional salary
- Detailed training package
- Group pension plan
- Employee bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised meals on shift
- Group life assurance scheme
As a Staff Nurse - Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD you will be responsible for:
- Applying research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
- Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
- Supervising the care given by junior staff, i.e., Nurse Support Workers and be able to lead a shift
- Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
- Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
As a Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) qualification
- Experience within a similar role
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Harry on 0161 974 1665
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home
- Physiotherapist – Paediatrics – Local Authority - Swindon
- RGN or RMN - Recovery Nurse - Inpatient Detox Clinic
- Consultant Social Worker -Children & Families-Hackney -£34.55ph
- Social Worker - Adult Services
- Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist -Band 6 -Intermediate
- Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities
- Social Worker - Child Protection
- RGN or RMN - General and Specialist Dementia Care
- Social Worker - Adults Community
- Preceptorship - Newly Qualified Nurse - Young Adults
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Sponsorship for tier 2 nurses
- Social Worker - Fostering
- Newly Qualified Nurse - Preceptorship
- Occupational Therapist - Major Adaptations - Croydon- £28-£30ph
- Social Worker - Children Services Positions
- RGN or RMN - Clinical Lead Nurse - Elderly & Dementia
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - NHS - Community Rehab - Dorset -
- Team Manager - Community Mental Health Team - CMHT
- RGN - Staff Nurse - Complex Care