SQL Database Administrator (SQL DBA)
My Client, a local authority in Central London, is looking for an SQL Database Administrator to manage and develop the Integrated Data System Applications within the Children's and Adult Services Directorates and provide operational and application support
This is a technical role which will support the Troubled Families programme in the council by primarily supporting the newly deployed Troubled Families System and working collaboratively with other key stakeholders involved in the programme.
Experience of the programme would be advantageous and a knowledge of the programme essential.
The key skills/expertise required as indicated in the skills section are:
* Database Administration (SQL DBA expertise)
* Master Data Management (practical experience and experience of the TF programme desirable)
* Configuration Management
* Business Analysis skills, mainly in the area of Requirements Engineering and Stakeholder Management
* a Basic DBS check completed within 1 year or be signed up to the update service.
Please contact Danny Eccles at Service Care Solutions for more information or to apply.
Alternatively if this role isn't for you, we do offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks.
That's £250 just for forwarding a job advert to a friend!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months +
- Rate: £160.00 - £200.00 per day
- Location: Tower Hamlets, London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208958
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-06-01 15:32:43 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Prison Nurse - South Wales - Permanent
- Registered General Nurse - Leeds
- Theatre Nurse - Keighley
- Principle Surveyor - Yorkshire
- Band 6 Nurse
- Vehicle Technician - West Sussex
- MENTAL HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT
- Plasterer - Maidstone
- Civilian Investigator - Serious Crime
- Care and Support Workers Leicester
- Revenues & Benefits System Project Manager, Nuneaton
- Technical Coordinator (Estates & Facilities), Cambridge
- COMMUNITY STAFF NURSE BAND 5- BEDFORD
- Ward Clerk
- Childrens Registered Manager
- Scheme Manager, Leamington Spa
- Learning Disabilities Support Worker
- Learning Disabilities Support Worker, Hammersmith, West London
- Childrens Social Worker, MASH Team, North London