Lead Nurse (RMN)-Monday-Friday, 7.5 Hours per day
Lead Nurse (RMN) - West Yorkshire - Permanent - Full-time - £29,900 (Short shifts Monday to Friday)
Medicor are pleased to consider applications for the position of Lead Nurse (RMN) working for our client based in West Yorkshire on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be registered with the NMC and have previous experience within Mental Health Setting.
You will need to have the following essential skills and experience for the position;
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Evidence of relevant professional development both clinically and managerially preferably supported by certification / qualification
- Ability to harness the commitment and potential of others
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Motivated with a strong “can do” attitude
- A role model to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice
We are also looking for the following desirable skills, but are not essential for the position; previous experience supporting people mental Health needs and ideally previous experience working at a senior staff Nurse level.
This service is run by a charity that specialise in Mental Health condition and Learning Disabilities.
This unit is a 7 bedded Step Down service from a low secure hospital and provides structured support for services users with Borderline personality disorders, Bi- Polar.
This is a Full-time Permanent position working 37.5 hours per week (Short shifts - 7.5 hrs per day - Monday to Friday - No Nights) working in West Yorkshire.
The salary for this position is £29,900 and is dependent on experience and suitability for the position.
On top of this is benefits that include:
- A competitive pay package
- Generous terms and conditions, including holiday and sickness benefits and sector generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Full training and support
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Access to a fantastic Employee Benefits Programme including a Childcare Vouchers Scheme and a Cycle to Work initiative
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, with access to free counselling
For more information on this position, please contact Phil Etherington on 02392 322317 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Interim Production Manager
- Supplier Compliance Officer
- Contract Software Engineer (C/QT) Bristol-350 p/d
- Finance Business Partner
- Audit Engineer
- Procurement - Cost Control
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Street Lighting Operative
- Recruitment Resourcer
- SQL Report Writer
- Network Engineer - Hampshire - £35K
- GDPR Business Analyst/Project Manager
- IT Applications Manager
- SAP Solutions Architect
- Software Product Security Architect
- OPERATIONS ENGINEER - HAMPSHIRE - UP TO £48K
- Applications & Products Technical Support
- CONTRACT PRODUCTION QUALITY ENGINEER-RUGBY
- Enterprise Architect (EA)
- Electronics Design Engineer