Assistant Reception Manager - Exclusive Private Members Club London
Assistant Reception Manager - Exclusive Private Members Club
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Reception Manager from a Private Members Club or Luxury Hotel background to join the team of this exclusive Club in central London.
You must have volume experience and be coming from a dynamic environment.
This is a late-night venue and shift will be on a rotation basis between 7.00am – 3.00am.
You will work 5 days a week.
Club closed on Sundays.
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the reception division (incl.
Front of House, Cloakroom and back office)
- Management of the reception team
- Training and development to ensure high standards and level of efficiency
- Welcoming members and guest to the Club
- Ensure the correct following of the rules and Clubs policies (by the team and the members)
- Ensuring all members and guests are signed in/out of the system appropriately and relevant information are kept on file for future reference (preferences, birthdays, etc.)
- Preparation of each day with the review of all bookings, guest lists, function sheets
- Ensuring all enquiries, emails and messages are dealt with efficiently and appropriately.
- Comply with security, health & safety and specifics Clubs requirements and procedures
- To attend any management meetings when necessary.
- HR and administrative duties including rota, recruitment, briefing, appraisal & disciplinary
- Working closely with the other division to ensure a smooth operation throughout
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous Reception Management experience at Private Members Clubs or Luxury Hotel
- Be well presented with a charming personality
- Have previous experience of leading a team
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English, combined with excellent communication skills
- Have a positive and flexible attitude
- Have attention to detail
- Be eligible to work on a full-time basis within the UK.
This is a full-time role, Rotation on a 8-9 hours shifts pattern between 7.00am – 3.00am Monday to Saturday.
To be considered applicants must be flexible and able to work between those hours through the week.
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
- Start: IMMEDIATE START
- Duration: full time / permanent
- Rate: Â£32k per year + .
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: COREcruitment
- Contact: Beatrice Forest-Valentine
- Tel: 02077902666
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BF0106002
- Posted: 2017-06-01 15:46:06 -
- View all Jobs from COREcruitment
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Assistant General Manager - Exciting Cocktail Bar group - East/Central London
- General Manager - Craft beer pub with a great reputation! - Bethnal Green - London
- Assistant General Manager - New Opening - Craft beer and gourmet Pizza concept
- Group Cocktail & Training Manager! - Boutique music and Bar group - London
- General Manager - Central South London 50/60k
- Events Manager - Central London, Premium venues
- Cocktail Head Bar Tender - Vibrant Nottingham Cocktail Venue - Â£21,000
- Assistant Manager - icon music venue! - Nottingham - Â£21,000
- General Manager - Food Retail Concept - North London up to 29k
- COO- Coffee Business- London - Â£80k
- Sales Director - For leading facilities management company
- SENIOR OPERATION MANAGER - Dublin - plus bonus
- General Manager High Profile Restaurant Group
- Assistant Managers for quirky restaurant group
- Assistant Manager - London - 28K
- Assistant Manager - Eastbourne - 28K
- General Manager Independent Restaurant Group
- An Assistant General Manager High Profile "Casual" Fine Dining
- Restaurant Manager High volume site
- High volume, on trend restaurant opening General Manager