Cash Room Assistant
FPSG are recruiting for our client, an independent Legal Firm based in Glasgow City Centre for a Cash Room Assistant to join their expanding team.
The purpose of the role is to provide an effective and efficient financial administrative service to the firm's clients, partners and staff.
As a Cash Room Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Processing daily banking of client funds
- Reviewing and reconciliation of bank statements
- Inputting financial postings
- Processing electronic payments
- Lodging and uplifting payments from various online banks
- Processing card payments over the telephone
- Printing cheques
- Various other Ad Hoc tasks as required
As a successful Cash Room Assistant, you will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of Envision and/or Law Soft
- An understanding of legal technology
- Understanding of Law Society Accounting rules
- Excellent numeracy and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adaptable and flexible to change
In return our client offers a salary of £18,000, depending on experience plus EXCELLENT benefits.
For further information, please apply or call Jason at FPSG.
Follow Jason on Twitter - @JC_FPSG for updates on all roles within the Office Support division.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- Part Time Customer Associates
- Part Time Backshift Customer Service Advisor
- PT & FT Customer Service & Sales Advisor
- Greek Speaking Customer Advisor
- Software Developer - Glasgow
- Java Developer (with creativity & autonomy)
- Java Developer
- Japanese Speaking Customer Service Advisor NIGHTSHIFT
- Portuguese Speaking Customer Advisor
- Bilingual Technical Support Agent
- Social Media Agent (Backshift)
- Nordic/German Social Media Agent
- Customer Service Advisor
- Italian/French/Spanish/Polish Speaking Customer Advisor
- Nightshift Customer Service Advisor
- Swedish / Norwegian / Finnish / Danish Customer Advisor
- German Speaking Customer Advisor
- Turkish / Arabic Speaking Customer Advisor
- Dutch Speaking Customer Advisor
- Czech Speaking Customer Advisor