Safeguarding Team Manager Quick Start
Safeguarding Team Manager Quick Start - West Midlands
Due to an internal restructure, our client, based near Birmingham in the West Midlands is looking to take on a two Experienced Safeguarding Team Managers in their Child Protection Service to start in June 2017.
Currently this authority are implementing a new service design based around improving team efficiency by creating smaller teams with only Social Workers, Senior Practitioners and Team Managers in order to have, reduced caseloads with more supervision time for each social worker, smooth communication through a reduced hierarchy as well as a more supportive environment.
This is currently an interim post for an initial 3 months but could go on much longer.
Interviews will be happening next week with a view for people to start in June, so don't hesitate to get ahead of this!
Our Client needs experienced and committed Team Managers who have specialised in Child Protection, Vulnerable Children, Court Work and Safeguarding Teams.
Drivers are also compulsory.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the West Midlands I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- I have contractors within this authority at varied levels of seniority and as a result I have a true understanding of the inner running of the services to give you the clearest idea of what you'd be getting into.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for Ariel Ahmeti at NonStop Care Or Email: A.Ahmeti@NonStopCare.com
As an agency we able to offer support and advice about currently roles in the market and the impact of IR35 to you as an interim social worker.
I myself work extensively with Councils in the West Midlands region, direct with Line Managers, opening up opportunities for candidates which may not hit the market through job boards etc.
I take pride in providing any feedback received for applications made and of course all conversation had will be keep discreet.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Quality techo - QA + QE +QC + lab tasks - growing Swiss MedTech
- Développeur Software – Biomédical Embarqué
- Clinical Trials Pr. Leader – Early Phases
- Director, IVD – Build from scratch
- Ingénieur fibres optiques – Dispositifs médicaux
- Integrated Care France, boostez votre carrière!
- Head of QC – Great development opportunities!
- Formulatore - Vernici decorative - Autonomia
- Pharmacien Responsable – Directeur des Affaires pharmaceutiques
- LOOKING FOR: Head of QC –Vast pipeline!
- Key Account Manager for IVD Leading Company!
- WANTED: Head of QC –Global leading company!
- Qualified Social Workers- Flexible Working Hours!
- Lead Purchaser - Packaging Expert - Growing Company
- Business Manager – September Start – Interviews Next Week
- Technischer Berater Backzutaten - Führen Sie Ihr Team ! (DE)
- Junior IT Engineer (SAP/ERP) - Quick Career Progression! (DE)
- Supervising Social Worker – Therapeutic IFA – No Out of Hours
- Entry Level Technical Sales Role – Chemical Graduate
- Business Manager – Large Academies Trust – CPD