Senior Ecotoxicologist - Project Management - Brussels
As on behalf of one of the top clients in the market, I am currently recruiting a new Senior Ecotoxicology Coordinator for the company, with a pure focus on Crop Protection Products.
This is a strategic and oprational position which will give you oversight of the all processes related to the registration and approval of product operations.
We are requiring a highly experienced professional with exceptional Ecotoxicology and strategy development skills who will be able to drive processes forward and closely manage a wide variety of international projects.
With an EU scope, you will be leading projects across multiple countries; this will entirely test your expertise in the international market.
Alongside a deeply technical aspect of the position, you will be required to maintain key points of contacts internally and externally.
You will be required to provide crucial technical overview and direction to an extensive of Regulatory Professionals and CROs.
This freedom to manage your own projects will truly allow you to demonstrate not only your technical capabilities, but your prioritisation do help drive the process forward and get product to market faster!
The required experience:
- 8+ Years of experience within Ecotoxicology
- Extensive Regulatory experience within 1107/2009
- Coordination of Ecotox and E-fate Studies
- Excellent project management ability
- Excellent level of English and ideally high level of French
- Previous experience within project coordination and matrix management preferred
Interviews are currently underway.
So, if you want join a company with proven growth potential, please send you CV in Word Format to Benjamin Thomson at email@example.com.
Alternatively you can call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40 or message me though https://ch.linkedin.com/in/bthomsonnonstop
I am one of the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in France within the Agrochemicals sector with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry.
If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Cosmétique/ Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicology / Ecotoxicologue / Phytosanitary / Phytosanitaire / Agrochemical / 1107/2009 / MFSC
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Equipment Qualification/Validation - Med Dev German Switzerland
- Award-Winning Consultancy/ Geotech. (DIR)/Yorkshire
- Int`l Product Manager-Ethical company-Cosmetics
- Commercial Life Science, leader dans le médical !
- Regulatory Registrations - Team Leader Position - DE
- REACh Technician – Career Kickstarter - Lyon
- Searching for Regulatory Affairs Professionals in France?
- Medical Advisor- Launch in NEU! Part time flexiblity
- PV Safety Physician- New career in Australia!
- Financial Accountant-transition into the Med Tech
- Social Work Positions - West Midlands
- Sales Life Science, opportunité de carrière !
- Junior Headhunter / Consultants - Work abroad!
- Entry Recruitment Specialist - International Growing Agency
- Labelling/CMC As./Dynamic role in Growing Pharma com. /Bath
- Variety of Roles in Leading Geotechnical Firm/UK
- Vertriebsleiter Onkologie - Top-Tier Biopharma
- Lean Manager Med Tech sector - Switzerland
- RA Manager - exclusive role - key position - German Swiss site
- International Recruitment with Award Winning Training