Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection - Senior Rate
Child Protection Qualified Social Worker - Senior Rate
Due to an increased budget, my client, based near Wolverhampton, is looking to take on a Qualified Social Worker in their Child Protection Service.
This role will place just before the price rates drop in the West Midlands being your last opportunity to get up to either £28-£30 per hour.
They are looking for a candidate with previous Child Proteciton experience and therefore will pay up to £30 per hour for a Senior Social Worker.
They are on an improvement journey and are committed to hiring staff looking for stable employment, offering training and development for those joining the authority meaning you can still complete your Continual Professional Development as opposed to paying for it privately.
Ideally candidates will have Child Protection Experience and have used Care First.
The contract is likely to be a minimum of 6 months, bringing you an increased level of stability.
This opportunity comes at the maximum pay rate for the area, ideal with the change in legislation meaning there will be more money in your pocket.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the West Midlands I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Key Words: QSW, Qualified Social Worker, Child Protection, Referral and Assessment, Initial Assessments, Core Assessments, Section 47, Child in Need, Looked After Children
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Quality Engineer - Industry Leader, Med Dev products, Germany S
- SENIOR Role in Leading Consultancy/Geotech./Leeds
- Social Worker – Single Assessment Team - Senior Rate
- Executive Assistant – Large Global Company - Munich
- Shift Manager , Chemical West Midlands
- Quality Assurance Opportunities-Pharma- South of Germany!
- Food Manager, Lyon, €70,000
- HTA MANAGER – join top notch experts
- Child Protection Team – New Client
- Medical Affairs - Great Opportunities in Germany
- Medical Affairs - Karrieremöglichkeiten in ganz Deutschland
- Registered Fostering Manager – Outstanding IFA
- Safeguarding Team - Social Worker Needed ASAP
- Looked After Children Team QSW West Midlands
- SCIENTIFIC ADVISOR – ONCOLOGY – rewarding career
- Social Worker - CP - £36,938
- Managing Director – Molecular Diag., International
- North West Wales - Children's QSW Needed
- WANTED! - Surgical Sales Professionals – UK South
- BD Manager– South of the UK – International Exposure!