Senior Analytical Chemist
Senior Analytical Chemist - Essex - Permanent - Full Time - £25000 - £40000
Medicor are pleased to consider applications for the position of Senior Analytical Chemist working for our client based in Essex on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be registered with the BSc or equivalent in Science, preferably in Chemistry and have Minimum of 5 years experience working in a water chemical laboratory, experience in a UKAS accredited Laboratory to ISO 17025.
You will need to have the following essential skills and experience for the position; awareness of up-to-date Laboratory procedures and policies, understanding of H&S policies in a lab environment, specialist technical laboratory skills.
We are also looking for the following desirable skills, but are not essential for the position; Msc or higher science degree, Knowledge of LIMS systems and UK/EU legislation regarding water microbiology, experience in a senior role, experienced with managing staff..
You will be working in a small private laboratory
This is a Full Time Permanent position in Essex.
The salary for this position is between £25000 and £40000 and is dependent on experience and suitability for the position.
For more information on this position, please contact Danielle Marsh on 02392 314782 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Estates Director
- New business broker (Marine Insurance)
- Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Building Services Associate / Associate Director
- CONTRACT FACILITIES MANGER
- Maintenance Technician
- Mechanical Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
- 1st Line Support
- Application Support Team Lead - EMEA
- Industrial Painter
- Release and IT environment Manager
- SAP Simple Finance Consultant & Manager
- SAP Fashion Management Consultant & Manager
- AS PRD SAP S4/HANA Manager
- SAP Solutions Architect
- Network Engineer/3rd line support
- Wintel Lead