Position: Project Manager - New Build
Location: UK Wide
Salary: £55,000-£65,000 + bonus, car, fuel, pension, etc.
Contact: Tom Perkin, Unite People Ltd
Our client, a UK-based multi-disciplinary Main Contractor are looking to appoint a Project Manager, - with very strong potential for onward progression through the wider business.
They are a top-10 UK main contractor with an outstanding reputation in the construction industry.
They specialise in high-quality building & civil engineering projects from £20-£200m.
Reporting to a roaming Contracts Manager, you will have responsibility for delivery of a project from inception to completion.
You will be supported by your team; consisting of Site Managers, Engineers, QS and Design Manager.
- Must have relevant experience (project-management, construction)
- Must have delivered projects as a project lead, £5m+
- Strong management, organisational and communication skills are a must
- Strong work ethic with ability to motivate and drive a team toward a common goal
- Chairing daily progress meetings
- Reporting upstream to the Contracts Manager & Client
- Effective management of the project team
- Effective subcontract management
- Ensuring programme adherence
- Achieving completion of key deadlines
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance to design and specification
- Ensure awareness of planned work with stakeholders
- Have a clear understanding of planned work and communicate this to the team
- Assist the contract in achieving operational standards
- Anticipate and resolve issues
In return, we're offering a highly competitive rate of pay in a fantastic working environment, with excellent opportunity for continued prgression in the business.
If you feel you have the necessary skills & experience to undertake the role, then please forward me your CV via the link below, for a quick response.
- Start: Jun/Jul 2017
- Rate: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Car, Fuel, Pension, Healt
- Location: England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: McGinley Support Services
- Tel: 0203 892 7852
- Fax: 08455435956
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-06-02 18:03:54 -
- View all Jobs from McGinley Support Services
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Specialist Fit-Out
- Quantity Surveyor
- Labourer with CSCS card needed for work in Addlestone, Surrey.
- Labourer with CSCS card needed for work in Northampton
- CPCS Banksman Slinger needed in Crowthorne
- Dumper Driver
- 1ST AND 2ND FIX JOINER - BUXTON
- GENERAL LABOURER - CREWE
- JOINER - LEEDS
- Banksman Slinger needed in Warlingham
- CPCS Crane Supervisor needed in Warlingham
- Hoist Operator
- 3 X PLASTERERS
- Finishing Foreman
- CPCS Banksman Slinger needed in Worthing
- CPCS Crane Supervisor needed in Worthing
- Traffic Marshall / Gateman needed in Bovingdon