Financial Controller - International Hotel Group
Financial Controller - International Hotel Group - Istanbul, Turkey
We are looking for an experienced Finance Controller / Manager to join the team.
You lead a team of 6 and work closely with the General Manager in providing financial support for the smooth running of the operations.
- Identifying opportunities and implement procedures for improved profitability
- Assist and advise where necessary in hotel operations,
- Maintain control over the Hotel’s assets, liabilities, income and expenditure on behalf of both the Operator and Owner
- Provide management, leadership and accountability for the financial performance of the hotel.
Key performance indicators for the position are
- Effectiveness as a Executive member of the Senior Hotel’s team,
- Business results and achievements
- Management skills
- Training and development of their staff.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
- Must have a minimum of five years experience in Hospitality Industry preferably in mid- to large sized Hotel in similar position
- Professional Accounting or Finance qualification
- Degree of Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Science
- Preferably a train-the-trainer certification
- Advanced IT user skills (Microsoft Office)
- Fluent in English and Turkish language is essential
This is a key role for the Company.
As a Group they consider themselves a family and look for candidates who not only have superb professionalism, work ethics and technical knowledge but also personality, a can-do attitude and a willingness to support the Hotel in its development.
For the successful candidate, our client could provide support for relocation.
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
- Start: 1-2 months
- Duration: full time / permanent
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: COREcruitment
- Contact: Beatrice Forest-Valentine
- Tel: 02077902666
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BF0506002
- Posted: 2017-06-05 10:50:31 -
- View all Jobs from COREcruitment
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Assistant General Manager - Exciting Cocktail Bar group - East/Central London
- General Manager - Craft beer pub with a great reputation! - Bethnal Green - London
- Assistant General Manager - New Opening - Craft beer and gourmet Pizza concept
- Group Cocktail & Training Manager! - Boutique music and Bar group - London
- General Manager - Central South London 50/60k
- Events Manager - Central London, Premium venues
- Cocktail Head Bar Tender - Vibrant Nottingham Cocktail Venue - Â£21,000
- Assistant Manager - icon music venue! - Nottingham - Â£21,000
- General Manager - Food Retail Concept - North London up to 29k
- COO- Coffee Business- London - Â£80k
- Sales Director - For leading facilities management company
- SENIOR OPERATION MANAGER - Dublin - plus bonus
- General Manager High Profile Restaurant Group
- Assistant Managers for quirky restaurant group
- Assistant Manager - London - 28K
- Assistant Manager - Eastbourne - 28K
- General Manager Independent Restaurant Group
- An Assistant General Manager High Profile "Casual" Fine Dining
- Restaurant Manager High volume site
- High volume, on trend restaurant opening General Manager