Customer Support Coordinator
POSITION: Customer Support Co-Ordinator
SALARY £10:00 to £13:00per Hour + Benefits
HOURS: Monday to Friday 37 hours per week (Flexibility)
JOB TYPE: Temporary Ongoing - 3 Months to be reviewed
Working exclusively on behalf of our client who is a key manufacturing business To the Domestic and Aftermarket Industry we are now looking to recruit with Immediate Effect a Customer Support Co-Ordinator to work closely within the Aftermarket and Customer Support Team
The role is on a temporary basis (minimum 3 months to be reviewed thereafter).
The role could potentially go permanent for a suitable candidate depending on the ability to make an impact within the business
- Working within our Aftermarket and Customer support team - responsibilities to include:-
- With training and under supervision - Following up on enquiries/sales leads/service jobs.
- With training and under supervision - compiling , submitting and recording non-technical quotations
- Responding to incoming calls and logging/auctioning as appropriate
- Monitoring and keeping up to date service engineer planner- will involve communicating with service engineers
- Preparing reports for, and contributing in, relevant meetings.
- Attending sales & production meetings and taking agreed actions.
- Contributing to customer and sales related action logs
- Communicate with colleagues to clarify concerns
- Use in-house ERP systems - training will be provided.
- Must be a team player - ability to communicate openly, clearly, in a friendly way and with purpose.
- Well organised, good time management skills.
- PC Literate with Good MS Office skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills, ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Good commercial awareness (general business/commercial sense)
- An awareness of engineered components (basic knowledge or an understanding of Hydraulics is an advantage - but not essential)
- Positive Customer focused mentality
- Ability to understand basic engineering drawings, BOMs and parts lists - with guidance provided.
- Dealing directly with customer complaints.
closing out and responding with corrective actions and measures to resolve complaints quickly and efficiently
- Reliable, must be punctual (willingness to work additional hours as and when required to suit business needs)
- Good telephone manner
- Will be communicating directly with customers so must remain calm and professional at all times.
For more information or to apply, please email your CV to Tracie Norton or call 01709 919393
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Due to high levels of applications we are unable to provide individual feedback to candidates
This position is being advertised on behalf of E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- CNC Laser Programmer
- Mechanical Assembler
- Manufacturing Operative
- Fabricator / Welder
- Mould Handler
- Maintenance Engineer
- CNC Machinist (Miller/Turner)
- MIG / TIG Welder
- MIG Welder x 2
- Mechanical Fitter or Vehicle Fitter
- Logistics Coordinator
- Field Service Engineer
- Semi-Skilled Fitter
- Architectural Fabricator / Welder
- Mechanical Maintenance Fitter Nights
- Internal Sales Coordinator
- Process Improvement Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance