A leading telecommunications carrier is looking for a Python Developer to join their busy hub in Brno, Czech Republic
The PERL Developer will have:
- PERL, multiple programming languages are welcome
- scrum / agile knowledge (3 years minimum)
- Jenkins (Scrum tool)
- Jira or any other SW ticketing tool
- DB knowledge like SQL, …
- code repositories
- great English and communication skills are key (beside technical knowledge)
- Be ready to adapt scrum (agile) processes in team, help and lead the people to understand this principles and use scrum methodology and tools related with that like Jenkins.
Advisor for people in team based on knowledge of Scrum and development best practices.
Be good communicator while teams are active around the globe.
- Participate in development of portal and tool managing Virtual Network Functions.
Prepare it for support of operations team.
Be able to advise other developers on their projects.
If you are a solid PERL developer then we need your CV NOW!
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from ITHR Group
- Social Media Director
- Office 365 Consultant (O365, Lotus Notes, W10)
- .Net Developer
- Accounts Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Oracle DBA/Specialist
- Infrastructure Architect (Server, Network, VMware)
- Infrastructure Architect (Infrastructure)
- Senior Business Architect
- iOS and Android Developer
- Senior Engineer (Exchange, O365, AD)
- Microsoft Consultant-Office 365/Azure
- Project Readiness Officer (ITIL)
- Product Manager
- O365 SME (Exchange, Powershell, AD)
- Senior Software Engineer (C#, MVC, WCF, Agile)
- DevOps Engineer (Red Hat, RHEL, Chef, Ansible)
- Service Now and Global Data Protection Specialist
- DevOps Engineer
- Front End Web Developer