Pharmacovigilance (PV) & Safety Manager (Deputy QPPV)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Pharmacovigilance (PV) & Safety Manager (Deputy QPPV) to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area.
As the Pharmacovigilance (PV) & Safety Manager (Deputy QPPV) you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmacovigilance (PV) & Safety Manager (Deputy QPPV) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Deputy QPPV for Europe delivering compliance and process improvement.
Lead external party / authorities engagement for local and European regulations.
Manage a small team of 3 pharmacovigilance (PV) officers.
Oversee drug safety programs and reporting (PSURs / DSURs / PBRERs).
Support clinical and medical monitoring activities including protocol writing and report compliance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmacovigilance (PV) & Safety Manager (Deputy QPPV) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Bachelors, Masters or PhD in pharmacy, biological science or biomedical science.
Industry experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology.
Work experience of 'hands on' pharmacovigilance (PV) activities.
Exposure to leading projects or managing junior staff is essential.
Key Words: Pharmacovigilance, Pharmaceutical, PV, QPPV, Deputy QPPV, Drug Safety
- Start: 06/06/2017
- Rate: Â£55000 to Â£65000 Per: annum
- Location: Surrey,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Andrew Davis
- Tel: 0203 225 5123
- Fax: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J3993
- Posted: 2017-06-06 17:53:03 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Scientific Compliance Manager
- Pharmacist Quality Executive
- Process Development Chemist
- Principal Scientist Upstream Processing
- .NET Developer
- IT Manager
- Process Validation Expert - Biopharmaceuticals
- Customer Service Representative - French Speaking
- Inside Sales Specialist - German Speaking
- .NET Developer C#
- Head of Clinical Assays
- Commercial Development Manager
- QA Specialist
- Team Leader - Genomics
- Project Manager - Pre Clinical / Early Clinical
- Immunoassay Scientist
- Bioassay Study Scientist
- Protein Mass Spectrometry Scientist
- Research Scientist (Immunoassays, in-vivo)
- Data Manager