Ada Software Engineer
Software Engineer: Ada, OO, Real-time, RTOS
12 month contract opportunity for a real-time embedded software engineer with core Ada development experience to assist with development programmes within the Electronic Warfare business.
The role will cover the complete software development life-cycle.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Expert knowledge of the Ada software language.
- Expert knowledge of OO design principles.
- Expert capability in debugging in an embedded real-time environment with a COTS RTOS.
- Good knowledge of UML.
- Expert knowledge of a variety of Verification & Validation techniques, and the value of each.
- Good knowledge of developing software within a mature development process framework.
- Experience of Dimensions, DOORS, Rhapsody, VxWorks, AdaCore GNAT Pro & VectorCAST.
- Wider experience of development in C++ and of development of PC based software using
Please call for more information - Sally Ashenden 02380 762826
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from aap3 All About People
- Project Manager - National Security
- IT Support Analyst
- Senior Programmer - (Rendering)
- Research - Network R&D Lead
- Senior GoLang Developer
- Checkpoint Engineer
- Game Designer - At A Leading Simulation Gaming company!
- Technical Lead - Network Protocols
- Mitel Implementation Engineer
- Software Tester
- Responsable Informatique - France
- Senior Lead Game Designer - Ue4
- Senior Rendering Programmer - (Ue4)
- Senior Engine Programmer - Leading Gaming Compnay
- Software Development Engineer
- Junior Or Graduate Customer Relations Associate
- IT Systems Manager
- Live Ops team manager
- Senior Unity Developer - At A Leading Online Games Company!!
- Experienced VR Unity Developer - (Remote And Permanent)