Restaurant / Bistro Supervisor - Grassmere, Lake District
Restaurant / Bistro Supervisor - Grassmere, Lake District, LA22
Salary: £18k to £25k DOE
Key Words : Bistro Supervisor, Restaurant Supervisor, Assistant Bistro Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager
Our client is looking to appoint a Restaurant / Gastro Supervisor as soon as possible to take a key role in running the Bistro in this stunning hotel.
The hotel is surrounded by the towering mountains of the Lake District this beautiful 4
* hotel has award winning restaurants.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established ?bistro style' restaurant, located in the picturesque Lake District.
They are a desirable destination eatery for locals, people from surrounding areas and tourists.
They are a busy, fast paced restaurant with an excellent reputation for their food and service.
They are seeking a well organised, well presented, hands on, happy, and professional restaurant / bistro manager to join their team.
Assisting the owners in the day to day operation of the restaurant, responsibilities will include:
Any health and safety and food hygiene courses
At least 3 years' experience working in a busy, successful restaurant/bistro
Knowledge of supervising teams in a fast paced and vibrant environment
Experience as Restaurant supervisor in award winning restaurant/bistro
Great customer skills with excellent attention to detail
Experience within 3/4/5 star environments
Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
Passionate about staff development and training
A confident, self-motivated, driven and professional person
Excellent supervisory skills and financial understanding
Attention to detail
Proven background within 3/4 or 5 star hotels as Restaurant manager
Experience of recruiting, training and developing a team to achieve their personal best.
Leading positively by example.
Setting targets with clear standards and time scales.
Assist with marketing and promoting of the business.
To develop the business by continually seeking opportunities to increase sales and improve service anticipating changes and planning accordingly.
To control the financial performance of the business, seeking to exceed agreed sales and profit targets and achieving agreed margins.
Key words: Bistro Supervisor, Restaurant Supervisor, Assistant Bistro Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 18000-25000 Per Annum
- Location: Grassmere Lake District, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Lynne
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LKI/D/034920
- Posted: 2017-06-11 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Commercial plumber / Pipe-fitter - Loughborough
- Senior and Assistant Quantity Surveyors - Dunstable, Kent, London
- Registered Home Manager - Ministerley, Shropshire
- Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor - London
- Mortgage Advisor - Grantham/Lincoln and surrounding areas
- Control room/ARC Night Supervisor - Havant
- VAT Manager/ Assistant Manager - Taunton
- Tax Manager - Burnham on Sea
- Sous Chef - Aviemore, Scotland
- Digital Asset Management Co-ordinator - Greenford
- Commercial Property Solicitor - Loughborough, Leicestershire
- B2C/B2B Part Time Telemarketer - St Albans
- Payroll Manager - Northampton
- Estimating Engineer - Leeds
- Motor Trade Sales Executive - Shropshire
- Designer & Projects - Furniture/Interior solutions - Wrexham
- Designer & Projects Co-ordinator/Manager - Furniture/Interior solutions - Wrexham
- Interior Designer (Hospitality/Leisure) - Stratford upon Avon
- Business Development Manager, Electric - Home based - M4/M62 Corridor
- Senior Account Manager (Healthcare Marketing) - London