The Durrant Consultancy Group are working with an experienced, growing and fast paced construction company.
Seeking a dynamic, knowledgeable and driven administrator.
About the role:
- Provide general administrative support
- Prepare health and Safety documents
- Place orders
- Organise accommodation
- Calculate material
- Prepare and check invoices
- Understanding of the Construction industry
The ideal administrative candidate will be required to demonstrate:
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent mathematical knowledge
- Willingness to succeed
The successful candidate will have excellent levels of data input, a high attention to detail with an inquisitive mind and an eye for problem-solving.
The role would ideally suit someone from a high volume query/invoice background, a construction environment or experience within the industry.
In return, this fantastic company offer an excellent salary and benefits package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business.