Requirements Engineer - MoD - MITER
Job Title: Requirements Engineer - 22766 - DLE
· CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 15/06/17 @ 14:30pm
· The Maximum Daily Pay Rate: £340 Umbrella / £272.09 PAYE
· Hours: Daily 7.4 weekly 37
· Location: South West:Bristol: Abbey Wood
· Contract Length: ASAP for 6 months
· Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a Requirements Engineer with SC & experience of the DE&S, DOORS & project MITER.
Ensure that MITER fully understands the views of sponsor / customers, including up-to-date operational priorities, concepts of operation and detailed user requirements for the project.
Development of the User Requirements Documents (URDs).
Development of the Systems Requirement Document (SRD), particularly during the Assessment phase, advising on the necessary performance, time and cost trade-offs in the Assessment, Demonstration and, possibly, Manufacture phases.
Managing of Equipment Capability Acceptance through development of the ITEAP for the end of the Manufacture phase.
Liaising with sponsor and customer and other entities as appropriate (e.g., CIWGs, Industry) during the development of the URD and SRD.
Maintaining the audit trail and history of URD and SRD evolution using DOORS.
Providing a working-level interface between the MITER and the sponsor / customer, keeping the Programme abreast of changing requirements policy and priorities.
An understanding of the financial aspects and 3rd Order Assumptions (3OAs) underpinning the projects they are responsible for and associated project risks capturing the detail on ADMIS and maintaining ADMIS through life including stock take activity.
Assist project Sponsors and managers with the production of Business Cases.
Provide feedback to Sponsors of requirements contained within Urgent Statements of User Requirements (USURs).
Attendance at the EPWG.
Responsible for final requirements sign off as part of equipment acceptance.
It is essential that the candidate has experience of working in DE&S as well as being able to demonstrate working with the Military customer.
There is an option for the individual fulfilling this role to be based on a part time basis at Army Headquarters in Andover, Hampshire.
If you meet the experience/requirement above please call/mail/apply asap.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE RELATED EXPERIENCE & SC
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months approx
- Rate: 340 Per Day Paye/Umb option
- Location: Abbey Wood, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
- Contact: James Christie
- Tel: 02087472161
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 22766-D
- Posted: 2017-06-13 16:47:18 -
- View all Jobs from Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
More Jobs from Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
- CSCS Site Cleaner
- Project Manager - Property/Estates/Facilities
- Road Safety Officer
- Development Control Engineer - Highways
- Senior ITS Consultant Engineer - Highways & Rail
- ITS Consultant Engineer
- Senior Structural Engineer
- Senior Highways Development Control Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
- CPCS Plant and Vehicle Marshaller
- Aeronautical Engineer/Safety Manager - Air Plat Haz Log
- Wargame & Simulator Operator - DSTL
- Asset Manager - MoD - DoAS - DE&S
- Project Manager - MoD - NSoIT
- General Labourer with Asbestos Awareness
- General Operatives amd CCDO Ops with Asbestos Awareness
- 360 Op wanted
- CCDO Demolition
- Senior Project Engineer - Mechanical - Oldbury TCO